To build a model group of financial institutions which contribute to strengthening local businesses, creating and sustaining jobs and improving clients’ living standards in order to foster private sector-led economic and social development in Africa, the Middle-East and Asia.
Advans mission is to respond to the need for financial services of Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and other populations who have ill-adapted, limited or no access to formal financial services through providing tailored financial services in a sustainable and responsible manner.
We cater for all our clients’ needs by:
- Offering a simple and effective range of financial services (loans, savings, money transfers, etc.).
- Being open to everyone that runs a revenue-generating activity, especially micro entrepreneurs and SMEs.
- Providing transparent information.
- Focusing on quality service and client satisfaction.
We also believe in promoting staff development by:
- Placing a strong emphasis on internal and external training.
- Favoring proximity management and teamwork across the network.
- Setting up performance-based incentives and opportunities for career progression.
- Promoting innovation and a stimulating professional environment.
We employ the latest technology and ideas in:
- Defining and implementing common methods and tools for the whole Advans network.
- Developing innovative solutions and introducing new services such.
We encourage sustainable development via:
- Monitoring social and environmental impact using a Social and Environmental Management System.
- Raising staff awareness of environmental and social issues.
- Targeting self-sufficiency: every Advans institution aims to achieve financial sustainability after the first initial years of investment, allowing them to expand their outreach and influence in the long term.
We maintain integrity through:
- Supporting transparent policies in order to tackle corruption of any kind.
- Implementing AML-CFT (Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism) policies to prevent affiliates from financing illegal activities.